Saturday’s Independence Weekend Southern Tornadoes Benefit BBQ was a really outstanding event. Scores of friends and neighbors came out to the Echo Country Outpost to bask in good music, share in the good cheer, and help raise $725 for the Tuscaloosa School Fund!
A very special thanks to Roxy and Alyssa (above) and the Siblings Chew (below), whose hard work and great love for the people of Alabama made this event possible.
Also, my undying gratitude to Chris and Erica, of the Echo Country Outpost, for hosting this event, and to all the talented musicians who participated.
(pictures by Alan Rogers)
- roxymakesthings likes this
- mandabears likes this
- everydayjonhill likes this
- heykevin likes this
- thiserikalife likes this
- ironmanredux likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- thoroughly-milly likes this
- kateatahealthyrate said: that’s awesome! great job! Looks and sounds like a ton of fun!
- kateatahealthyrate likes this
- lifechangeneededaisle3 likes this
- 6n6challenge posted this